Do you enjoy the scenes in the film having multiple layers at once? If yes, we are going to discuss that fantastic magic feature in video editing. Let’s recall the memories of two decades back. Do you remember the films in which an actor played a double role in the same movie?
How about the title and other scenes mixed in with each other? The only tool that offers such amazing things is called Mask on Alight Motion.
We know you are thinking about how to mask on Alight Motion. As Alight Motion in the mobile app offers video editing. Yes, this amazing feature is also available in the Alight Motion mod apk. Masking in Alight Motion app is an excellent technique to blend two pieces of images, text, videos, or more. They offer a great way to create special effects and serve a particular role in making a stunning edit.
This article is all about Making in Alight Motion, types of masking, blend, and how to mask on Alight Motion a complete guide. Before going to the masking procedure, let’s get started with a brief introduction to Masking.
What is meant by Masking?
Masking is a great feature that allows a specific visual to duplicate, hide, reveal, or modify the video as you want. In this process, the mask is that image or video that you want to overlay. However, the mask can also be a text, a template, or anything to make the visuals more effective.
So, what is the primary benefit of masking? The major advantage of masking is to create incredible videos to show your editing skills.
How to use the mask in Alight Motion: Step-by-step Method
This guide will show you how to mask a layer to another layer using Alight Motion. If you are not familiar with the Alight Motion, you can also perform masking in Alight Motion within no time. Let’s get started!
- First of all, open and run the Alight Motion app on your phone.
- Add the background image by setting up your desired background. It might be a colored background or any image (optional).
- Next, add the layer that you want to be masked, such as any video, etc.
- Now, add the layer that you want to use as a mask. Real the words “to be masked”, “as a mask” and don’t confuse things. You can use any text, image, or video here.
- Keep the layer at the top that you want to use as a mask. Make sure the duration of both the layers is matched.
- Now, it’s time to apply the mask.
- Select both layers and press the “layers” button in the left bottom corner to add the second layer.
- Go to the top right corner menu, select “Create Masking Group”.
- Congratulations! Mask in Alight Motion has been created. Now, it’s up to you whether you customize this mask or note.
In our opinion, Alight Motion masking is necessary in today’s digital world. The reason is that everyone wants to see stunning videos with eye-catching effects like a blend of a mask in Alight Motion. We have shared the step-by-step guide about how to mask in Alight Motion with you. We hope you will find it helpful.
Enjoy Masking on pc, android and ios.